What does a Mechanical Contractor do?
You have probably seen mechanical contractors on job sites before, but what exactly do they do? As the name suggests, mechanical contractors specialize in the installation and maintenance of mechanical systems.
They work on both residential and commercial projects and can be involved in a wide range of tasks from designing and installing the systems to repairing them when things go wrong. If you are in need of industrial service operations, it is a good idea to get in touch with a mechanical contractor like Hutson Industrial Services!
What Services do they provide?
A mechanical contractor provides a wide range of services that cover the mechanical systems of a building. They also provide maintenance and repair services once the building is up and running. At Hutson Industrial Services, in addition to certified welding & pressure vessel repair, we are a full-service mechanical contractor that also does rigging operations, hindering maintenance procedures, the installation and maintenance of mechanical equipment, and industrial service operations.
How to choose the right Mechanical Contractor?
When it comes time to choose a mechanical contractor, it is important to select someone who is qualified and experienced in the type of work you need done.
There are a few things you can do to make sure you are hiring the right contractor for the job:
- Ask around. Get referrals from family, friends, or coworkers who have used a mechanical contractor in the past.
- Check credentials. Verify the contractor’s insurance and license status in your state.
- Get quotes. Always collect several quotations from other contractors before choosing one.
- Ask questions. Do not be afraid to ask the contractor about their experience, qualifications, and what they plan to do during the project.
Helping you throughout the entire process
We will collaborate with you throughout the entire process, whether it is a straightforward boiler clean-out or complicated mechanical room installations.
We offer many industrial services within our four divisions:
- Industrial Mechanical Division: Hutson Industrial Services offers a full spectrum of piping services, both onsite or created in our facility; equipment services; and maintenance services.
- Industrial Rigging Division: Hutson Industrial Services offers full rigging operations; rigging services, millwright services, maintenance services, transport, and storage. We are more than capable of handling any size job, including the relocation of a full plant or just a single piece of machinery.
- Industrial Service Division: At Hutson Industrial Services, we provide our customers with a timely wide variety of services: burner services, control services, mechanical system services, maintenance services, and equipment services. We can help you with any needs you may have, such as burner combustion setup and analysis, control modernization, and improvements, or equipment problems.
- Code Welding & Repair Division: We can help you whether you need a tube replacement, code pressure piping welding, a full boiler retube, or repairs on your pressure vessel(s), we are more than capable.
Services our Code Welding & Repair Division Offer:
- ASME PP-Stamp
- NBIC R-Stamp
If you are in need of an Industrial Mechanical Contractor, be sure to contact Hutson and Sons. We are a family-owned and operated business that has been serving Indiana businesses for years. We are licensed and insured and our technicians are qualified to handle any type of mechanical equipment, and industrial service operations needs.
Contact us today to learn more about us and how we can help your business.
Affiliations and Memberships
Healthcare Facilities; Government Facilities; Educational Facilities; Pharmaceutical Facilities; Manufacturing Facilities; Processing Facilities, Asphalt and Concrete Production Facilities; Fuel, Biofuel, and Oil Facilities; Brewery and Distillery Facilities; Food and Beverage Facilities; Meat and Dairy Facilities; Bakery and Confectionary Facilities; Laundry and Sanitation Facilities; Water Treatment and Wastewater Facilities; Commercial Facilities; Industrial Facilities; and many more…
5 W. Epler Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46217